Sunday, July 10, 2022

Saan Daw Nakatira ang Igorot

 Are you also wondering where an Igorot lives?




I know. I know. Many people still believe that an Igorot is a primitive, ignoramus human being. And surprisingly, some are still asking where an Igorot lives. 

Read these statements and be the judge:

Ms./Mr. X: Tagasaan ka?

Me:        Taga-Mountain Province. Sa Cordillers.

Ms,/Mr. X: Saan yon?

Me:        Lampas ng Baguio.

Ms/Mr. X: Di Ilocano ka?

Me:       Hindi. Igorot.

Ms?Mr. X: Ano yon? Di ba Ilocano ang taga-Baguio?

Me:      Yong iba lang pero karamihan ay mga Igorot.

Ms./Mr. X: Wala nang sagot. Nakatitig na lang sa mukha.

I really don't understand why of all people in the Philippines, Igorots seemed to be the most misunderstood.

This is why I made this Youtube video.

Click the link to watch the video in Youtube.

Saan Daw Nakatira ang Igorot?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saan Daw Nakatira ang Igorot

 Are you also wondering where an Igorot lives? I know. I know. Many people still believe that an Igorot is a primitive, ignoramus human bein...